Nothing screams the holidays quite like a “glowing skull!”
Doing just a few challenges. ;-)
Day One complete!
To be really, really, really tired after all the ass I’ll be kick’n!!
Had a good, but short time up in PDX to visit the folks for Thanksgiving. Nice to see family.
I wanted to get an early start and get a run in this morning, but I slept in. I’ll get my run in later on today.
Big month for December as it is gearing up for the 50 miler in just two short months. Tons of miles to log and just the same in conditioning to accomplish.
I’m going to do a ton of challenges (I’ll post them in another post) to really strengthen my core and quads. I’ll be a tired boy over the next few months.
Before running and my exercises:
- Put up the Holiday lights
- Clean up the backyard
- Put the new plates on the EsCaPe (just the regular ones, as the personalized ones are not in for at least a few months I think.)
- Clean up a few things in the garage
- Then go for my run and exercise!
- Clean up ;-)
- Make Thanksgiving dinner for my In-Law’s!
It will be a long, but GREAT day! Have an awesome morning, afternoon or evening (wherever you are in the world) my tumblr folks!
Out for a nice walk and found this sidewalk to nowhere - maybe funded by California? (at Mount Scott)